Friday, March 5, 2010

Dreams are better than reality..



My eyes are dry,
no more I cry
gone is the sorrow
Now, i've learnt to live
with you, even without you!


take my hand in yours,
and look into my eyes,
I shy away, eyes downcast
you come closer and hold me tight!

I smile, I laugh, I cry by myself,
i found it hard to erase you from the memories,
for I could'nt find you in reality
so, i did in my dreams.

I lay on your broad chest
conquering my whole precious world,
the castle of your arms
and I hug you like i never did!

One last time, I strive
to hear from you, baby i promise
in surge of my deepest emotions
that I wont let you go this time,

though dreams are better than reality,
reality is much more beautiful than imagination!!

3 comments:

  1. Quite paradoxical at places specially the last two lines
    are a perfect oxymoron

    ReplyDelete
  2. i tried hard, u r still in me
    my soul attired, wid my silent grief...
    u r away, engrossed in ur own way
    i m here, regressing to overcome fear
    the fear of existing without u..
    still ecstatic, of being ur ex-lover...

    " REALITY is much more beautiful than IMAGINATION " ----- be me to get out from this state of illusion !!!

    ReplyDelete